Approaching God as Father; how we see God is how we approach God. Father's Day special.
- Pray: Read and meditate on Luke 15: 11-32
- Do: write down the characteristics of God in this story.
- How do you approach God? Do you see God as The Great Judge or The Loving Father most often? Hint: are we quick to judge others including God.
- Read Luke 15: 11-32 from the Father’s perspective.
- In your devotion to God this week, leave your successes and failures where they occurred (in the past) and come to The Father trusting in His relationship towards us. Note any changes.